Clinical interview is a technique of observation and study of human mental functioning. The aims are, to “gather information” (diagnostic interview), to “motivate” and to “inform” (therapeutic interview and orientation).
A clinical interview provides conditions that are made possible by a specific motivational context. Wherever there is a request for help, there is a professional with his own expertise and there are shared expectations about the ability to receive / provide help. From this stems the importance of interpretation, seeing as the assumption of an attitude, oriented to the donation and construction of meaning. It recognizes the importance of creating a setting, a relational and intrapsychic structure, which serves as a framework and context to the interview.
In clinical interview the patient has an active role as the psychologist. Psychologists have the duty to guide the game and know how to guide the game. The attitude of the practitioner must be characterised by respect, empathy and trust and allow the patient to feel comfortable and aware of trusting emotional experiences to the person in front of him. Psychologist is a person whose only goal is the welfare of the patient.
Through restitution in the interview, the bond and the desire for change can be increased. Change must always happen in the terms and at the right time for patients. To make this possible, the respect of neutrality is necessary, understood as the ability of the psychologist to sacrifice personal desires and memories to facilitate the knowledge of the process. Undoubtedly, the examiner’s personality enters actively in this relationship and its influencing (his attitudes, his interpretative hypotheses help to shape the relationship and have a determining influence on the results).
- PSYCHOTHERAPY AND PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING
- COGNITIVE TEST
- CLINICAL INTERVIEWS
- RELAXATION TECHNIQUES AND ANXIETY MANAGEMENT
- CANCER PATIENT AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITHIN THE FAMILY AND AS COUPLE
- COURSES FOR THE PROPHYLAXIS AND PREPARATION FOR CHILDBIRTH
- BUSINESS COUNSELING CENTER
- DIAGNOSTIC EVALUATION
- PSYCOLOGICAL SUPPORT TO THE ONCOLOGY PATIEN
- CENTRE FOR FAMILY MEDIATION WITH LEGAL ASSISTANCE
- SERVICE FOR GENDER IDENTITY AND SEXUAL ORIENTATION
- PRONTO SOCCORSO PSICOLOGICO
- PERCORSO DI EDUCAZIONE EMOTIVA PER LA COPPIA GENITORIALE
- WAR SYNDROME