The cognitive tests are tests to evaluate functions such as attention, memory, visual-spatial skills, language, intelligence, etc, in order to diagnose cognitive deficits.
Their usefulness can be found both in the clinical setting (assessment of cognitive function in people with brain injuries and neurological diseases), as in forensics (expertise in civil, criminal, insurance, pension).
The cognitive tests allow the detection of neuropsychological deficits, which are beyond the neuroradiological imaging techniques (eg. TAC, RMN).
- PSYCHOTHERAPY AND PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING
- COGNITIVE TEST
- CLINICAL INTERVIEWS
- RELAXATION TECHNIQUES AND ANXIETY MANAGEMENT
- CANCER PATIENT AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITHIN THE FAMILY AND AS COUPLE
- COURSES FOR THE PROPHYLAXIS AND PREPARATION FOR CHILDBIRTH
- BUSINESS COUNSELING CENTER
- DIAGNOSTIC EVALUATION
- PSYCOLOGICAL SUPPORT TO THE ONCOLOGY PATIEN
- CENTRE FOR FAMILY MEDIATION WITH LEGAL ASSISTANCE
- SERVICE FOR GENDER IDENTITY AND SEXUAL ORIENTATION
- PRONTO SOCCORSO PSICOLOGICO
- PERCORSO DI EDUCAZIONE EMOTIVA PER LA COPPIA GENITORIALE
- WAR SYNDROME