It is a helping relationship for the individual, for the couple or family or group aimed to:
- support of the decision taken
- awareness of a distress situation;
- clarification of conflicts terms;
Facilitation of autonomous choice and responsibility through a process of tailored psychotherapy in collaboration with the psychotherapist.
In other words it is “helping someone to make decisions for himself.”
The counselor is called to give an answer to an explicit request for help, without widening the implicit request for guidance or direction or delegation (which would create a dependency).
Far from being an “advicer”. A capable counsel is a psychologist who does not give advice but helps at the difficult situation in order to “find the path by yourself” by providing the psychotherapy’s tools and then the patient should apply those to his memories and experiences.
If instead you are faced with serious psychopathological disorders or neurosis or overt structured psychopathy, then it is no longer the domain of “counseling” but of “psychotherapy”, perhaps also supported by medication therapy. In this case the therapist will work in collaboration with the psychiatrist.
- PSYCHOTHERAPY AND PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING
- COGNITIVE TEST
- CLINICAL INTERVIEWS
- RELAXATION TECHNIQUES AND ANXIETY MANAGEMENT
- CANCER PATIENT AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITHIN THE FAMILY AND AS COUPLE
- COURSES FOR THE PROPHYLAXIS AND PREPARATION FOR CHILDBIRTH
- BUSINESS COUNSELING CENTER
- DIAGNOSTIC EVALUATION
- PSYCOLOGICAL SUPPORT TO THE ONCOLOGY PATIEN
- CENTRE FOR FAMILY MEDIATION WITH LEGAL ASSISTANCE
- SERVICE FOR GENDER IDENTITY AND SEXUAL ORIENTATION
- PRONTO SOCCORSO PSICOLOGICO
- PERCORSO DI EDUCAZIONE EMOTIVA PER LA COPPIA GENITORIALE
- WAR SYNDROME