“You could attach prices to thoughts.
Some cost a lot, some a little.
And how does one pay for thoughts? The answer, I think, is: with courage.”
Ludwig Wittgenstein (1946)
The service on gender identity and sexual orientation provides a place for gays, lesbians, transgender and intersex as well as for couples and their families to express their concerns. The need for a specific service is due to the discrimination that LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) people still face in our society.
In fact, we believe that the wellbeing of LGBTI people cannot be ensured if society’s respect for their free choice is ignored.
Our psychological support is free from a pre-judicial approach, judgmental action or aiming at restoring “normality”. This is why we offer a service that has the following goals:
- support at any stage, be it the development phase or other critical moments: coming out, being a victim of bullying or feeling marginalised by the peer group
- support for families in order to accept a gay son or daughter
- support for same-sex couples and LGBTI families in expressing their right to love and be recognized.
- PSYCHOTHERAPY AND PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING
- COGNITIVE TEST
- CLINICAL INTERVIEWS
- RELAXATION TECHNIQUES AND ANXIETY MANAGEMENT
- CANCER PATIENT AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITHIN THE FAMILY AND AS COUPLE
- COURSES FOR THE PROPHYLAXIS AND PREPARATION FOR CHILDBIRTH
- BUSINESS COUNSELING CENTER
- DIAGNOSTIC EVALUATION
- PSYCOLOGICAL SUPPORT TO THE ONCOLOGY PATIEN
- CENTRE FOR FAMILY MEDIATION WITH LEGAL ASSISTANCE
- SERVICE FOR GENDER IDENTITY AND SEXUAL ORIENTATION
- PRONTO SOCCORSO PSICOLOGICO
- PERCORSO DI EDUCAZIONE EMOTIVA PER LA COPPIA GENITORIALE
- WAR SYNDROME